The Place popularly known for the fantasies about the fairytales, varied rich flora and fauna, Vineyard and Orchards, Massive yet attractive surroundings with glowing beauty of snow capped mountains spectacular terrain of lush green Kinnaur valley Yes it’s the different in culture and Language the tribal district of Himachal Pradesh. Come enjoy it with us to give you a new lease of life from the hustle bustle of busy schedule.
On arrival at Kalka Railway Station you will be greeted and transferred to Chail a scenic hill station surrounded by Chir Pine, Deodar forest with Summer Palace of “Maharaja of Patiala” famous for its Architectural value. Stay overnight at Chail.
Early Mornig proceed for Sarahan famous for its Bhimakali temple one of the “51 Sakti Peethas” mentioned in the Puranas as Sonitpur, at an average elevation of 7600ft. practically the gateway of Kinnaur. Enjoy the scenic beauty i.e. Shrikhand Peak. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Sarahan.
Enjoy Bhimakali temple famous for its multistoried unusual fusion of Indo Tibetian Style structure and proceed for Sangla at an average elevation of 8200ft famous for the lush green valley of Deodar and Pine trees on the bank of River Baspa. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Sangla.
After breakfast take a tour to Chitkul the last village of the valley between India and Tibet. Enjoy the beauty of Baspa Valley and River. Return to Sangla. Stay overnight at Sangla.
After breakfast proceeds for Kalpa at an average elevation of 9000ft. a picturesque village with charming beauty of Kinnaur Kailash Range. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Kalpa.
After breakfast take a tour to Kothi another famous for the temple dedicated to Goddess Chanadika Devi an exquisite gold image of goddess is enshrined in the temple, the head quarter of district Kinnaur and return to hotel. Rest of the time enjoy of your own. Stay overnight at Kalpa.
After Breakfast Proceed for Narkanda a charming hill station famous for “Hatu Peak” and “Hatu mata Devi temple “ which is according to local peoples belief the wife of Ravana ‘Mandodari’ Stay overnight at Narkanda.
After Breakfast Proceed for Chandigarh Enjoy Pinjore Garden, Sukna Lake, Rock Garden and later transfer to Kalka Railway Station for your return Journey.
Chail : Palace, Sadhupul, Sidhbaba Temple, kali Tibba.
Sarahan : Bhimakali Temple, Magnificent view of Srikhand Peak.
Sangla : Chitkul, Baspa River, Fort, Monastery, Apple Orchard.
Kalpa : Roghi Village, Suicide Point, Monastery, Incredible Kinner Kailash range.
Narkanda : Hatu Peak, Hatu Mata temple.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".