This is the place adored worldwide for its heroism as well as romance with rich cultural heritage for folk lore patronized by various courts of past, grandeur of Havelis or palaces, forts, rough and tough weather in the back drop of sand dunes and lakes in contrast,
On arrival at Bikaner Railway Station you will be greeted and transferred to Hotel, famous for Chintamani or Junagarh fort. After breakfast enjoy fort, Ganga Singh Museum. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceeds for Jaisalmer known as Golden City for its famous yellowish color of stone used in the architecture; most of the inhabitants are from Bhati Rajputs famous for their heroic nature. Put up at Hotel. Evening will be free to enjoy illuminated view of the fort. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a tour to Jaisalmer local sightseeing i.e. Jain temple inside the Sonar Quilla, Patwon Ki Haveli to have an experience of latticework on window and Gadisar lake; have lunch and proceed for dessert 50Km to have an experience of real Thar dessert on the back of Camel, enjoy Sunset and stay overnight at Desert Tent. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Jodhpur a city known as Sun City Or Blue City; Enjoy Mehrangarh fort 400ft above the city, Umaid Bhavan Palaceconsidered to be the largest private residence of the erstwhile Marwar rule. Now managed by Taj Hotels and a part is open for visitors as museum. Stay overnight.
After breakfast drive to Pushkar a holy place considered to be the only temple of Lord Brahma, on arrival enjoy temple, Lake and Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur the capital and known as Pink City. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a local sightseeing tour to Jaipur i.e. Hawamahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal (Drive past), Kanak Garden, Amber Palace. Evening will be free for shopping. Stay overnight.
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur Airport/Railway Station.
Jaisalmer : Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple and havelis. Sand dunes.
Jodhpur : Ummaid Bhawan palace, Meharangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
Pushkar : Khawaja shah Darah, Brahma temple and Pushkar Lake.
Jaipur : City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Birla Mandir and on the way Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".