Dream Kashmir with Pilgrim
Kashmir a Mughal testimonial on hill also known as Paradise on Earth has a unique ambience. Nestled in between the PirPanjal, Zanskar, Ladakh, Karakoram Mountain ranges. Kashmir gives you a chance to experience immaculate beauty and serenity, enjoy Sikara Ride on Dal lake, Ornamental fountains, Whispering Chinars in Mughal Gardens, Lush green meadows, Lofty mountain peaks as well as pilgrimage sites. Come enjoy truly heaven on earth.
On arrival at Jammu Airport (Preferably Early Morning) you will be greeted and transferred Katra Put up at Hotel. After refreshment take Auto rickshaw to Banganga 02 Km. and proceed for Mata Vaisno Devi Darshan 12 Km. at an average elevation of 6000ft.(Bhaban) on foot/Pony/Dandi. And return to Katra. Stay overnight.
Note: The first step to Visit Vaisno Devi is to register for the Yatra. Registration is done at the Yatri Registration Centre at Katra.
After breakfast transfer to Patnitop an emerging tourist destination in Udhampur District at an average elevation of 6700ft. close to the Pirpanjal and Shiwalik range on lower Himalaya. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar at an average elevation of 5200ft. famous for its impressive Mughal Gardens, Sikara Ride Put up at Hotel. Enjoy Sikara Ride on Dal Lake. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a Local sightseeing at Srinagar i.e. Shalimar Bag, Nishat Bag, Chasmeshahi, Tulip Garden, Hazratbal Mosque, Adi Sankaracharya Temple (Needs to climb 135 steps, Highest altitude of Srinagar).Evening free for shopping. Stay overnight.
After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg at an average elevation of 8700ft. Enjoy Gulmarg Gondola riding(Two Phase),18 hole Golf course take a leisurely walk on the lush green meadows return to Srinagar. Stay overnight.
Note: The last cable car returns from Kondori at 1700 hours and a rush may be there, Gondola ride tickets can be booked in advance. Plan accordingly. Advance booking required.
After breakfast take a tour to Sonamarg at an average elevation of 9100ft. through picturesque Ganderbal and Sindh Valley on the bank of Sindh River. enjoy the sow peak mountains on foot or take a Pony Ride. If time permits visit Khirbhabani Temple on return journey. Stay overnight.
After breakfast transfer to Pahalgam known as “valley of shepherds” enjoy Avantipura at anantnag region at Avantipura itself, King Avantivarman erected two magnificent temples, one dedicated to Lord Vishnu called Avantisvamin and the other to Lord Siva called Avantisvara, Saffron fields at Pampur overlooking Jheelum. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a tour to Pahalgam local sightseeing (only local vehicle), Aru Valley, Betab Valley, Chandan Bari, enjoy the serenity of the places around River Lidder. Stay overnight.
Day 9: After breakfast drive to Srinagar Airport (Preferably afternoon) for your return journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".