Heritage Circuit with Forest
This is a place to rejuvenate and initiate your vacation along with the Kids with rich history, a collection of art and culture which itself can mesmerize apart from the grandeur of fort once described as “Pearl in the Necklace of all forts in Hind,” temple with murals, Palaces which still stands high illustrating the romance of bygone era. Experience the jeep Safari into the beautiful forest to witness the natural habitats into their own den.
On arrival at Gwalior Railway Station/Airport a city popularly known for Tansen a master of Music created a different world wide famous Gharana, has a rich history up to the Maratha clan Scindia; birth place of a legendary musician Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, you will be greeted and put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take tour to local sightseeing i.e. Sun temple, Tansen memorial, Tomb of Ranilaxmibai at Phool Bag area, Shyam Vatika, Jai Vilas mahal or Scindia Palace and after lunch enjoy Gwalior Fort along with Gujari mahal now a museum, Sas bahu temple, Teli ka Mandir, enjoy Light and Sound show in the evening. Stay overnight.
Day 3: After breakfast proceed for Orchha once a princely state of Bundelkhand region on the bank of River Betwa; has got some archaeological wonders of Mughal period. On arrival at Orcha put up at Hotel. After lunch take a tour to Chaturbhuj temple. Lakshmi temple, Ram Raja temple. Enjoy sound and light show in the fort in the evening. Stay overnight.
Wake up with the chirping of birds and after breakfast take a tour to enjoy the Jahangir Palace, Chhatris on the bank of River Betwa. Raj Mahal, and proceed for Jhansi a city renowned for the bravery of Rani Laxmibai; enjoy Jhansi fort along with the museum and proceed for Khajuraho the cultural capital of Chandel Rajputs; architects wonder a UNESCO world heritage site maintained by Archaeological Survey of India. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a local sightseeing tour to Northern group of vaishnava temples and then western group of Shiv and Vishnu temples. Return to hotel. Enjoy Light and Sound show in the evening. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Bandhavgarh a delight to the Jungle lovers famous for its variety of fauna apart from white tiger. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
Explore the Jungle early in the morning by Jeep return to Hotel after lunch enjoy Museum at the Tala Main Gate. You may take another safari in the evening. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Bhedaghat a city popularly known for the Marble Rock Bhedaghat to have a majestic, heart throbbing experience in the gorge of Narmada called Marble Rock. Stay overnight.
Enjoy Narmada falls at Dhuandhar early in the morning and after breakfast enjoy a fascinating boat cruise to witness “MARBEL ROCK” take a cable car ride, Chausatjogini temple and proceed to Jabalpur Railway Station/Airport for your Return Journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".