Heritage with Pilgrim
This is a place to rejuvenate and initiate your vacation along with the Kids with rich history, a collection of art and culture which itself can mesmerize apart from the grandeur of fort once described as “Pearl in the Necklace of all forts in Hind,” temple with murals, Palaces which still stands high illustrating the romance of bygone era. Experience the jeep Safari into the beautiful forest to witness the natural habitats into their own den.
On arrival at Bhopal Railway Station/Airport the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. Famous for the Lake, Jama Mashjid, Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
Early in the morning proceed for Sanchi once a prominent place during Satvahanas and Gupta period famous for Stupas Buddhist seat of learning a UNESCO world heritage site and Vidisha once a prosperous capital of the Sunga Kingdom situated on the fork of the river Betwa and Bes, Udayagiri caves of the same period return to Hotel Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Bhojpur famous for Bhojeswar temple which never completed and believed to be “SOMNATH” of the east, Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological wonder which proves the earliest traces of human life in India some of them dated back to the stone age; return to Bhopal. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Ujjain a holy city where Kumbh mela takes place every four years on the bank of river Shipra as per our hindu myth and famous for Mahakaleshwar temple one among the twelve “Jyotirlingas”, offer puja and proceed for Indore in the Malwa region the capital until 1956. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Mandu a fortified city in the Vindhya Range, enjoy Rewa Kund, Rani Roopmati Pavilion, Jama Masjid, Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Darwajas, Tomb of Hoshang Shah and back to Indore. Stay overnight.
Early in the morning proceed for Omkareshwar another sacred temple and one among the twelve “Jyotirlingas”, offer puja and proceed to Maheswar the capital of Malwa during Maratha Holkar reign now the commercial capital of the state. Enjoy the glorious “Ahilya Fort” on the bank of River Narmada, Maheswari saree return to Indore Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to Indore Railway Station/Airport for your return journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".