Kolkata Formerly known as Calcutta is the capital of West Bengal and cultural capital of India where the Bengalis have the legacy of producing generations of worldwide acclaimed poets, writers, film directors and Nobel laureates. Here one can have a pilgrim tour to Kali temple, Belurmath, Gangasagar, Heritage/Historical tour to Bishnupur, Bankura, Murshidabad or Cultural tour to Shantiniketan.Participate in adventure tour to Sundarban or Go for natural beauty like Darjeeling, Gangtok and the list is on. Come visit a city you will cherish forever on the bank of River Hooghly.
On arrival at Kolkata Airport you will be greeted and transferred to Hotel. After refreshment take a tour to Birla Temple Return to Hotel. Stay overnight at Kolkata.
After breakfast proceed for Kolkata sightseeing Visit Kalighat Kali temple, Victoria memorial, Indian Museum, Zoological Garden[Howrah Bridge, Governors House, Eden Garden, Akashbani (Drive Past)] return at Hotel. Stay overnight at Kolkata.
After breakfast proceed for Kolkata sightseeing Visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Belur Math, Science City, Nicco Park, Eco Park, Wax Museum return at Hotel. Stay overnight at Kolkata.
After breakfast proceed for Kolkata Airport for your onward Journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".