Kolkata and Gangasagar
Kolkata Formerly known as Calcutta is the capital of West Bengal and cultural capital of India where the Bengalis have the legacy of producing generations of worldwide acclaimed poets, writers, film directors and Nobel laureates. Here one can have a pilgrim tour to Kali temple, Belurmath, Gangasagar, Heritage/Historical tour to Bishnupur, Bankura, Murshidabad or Cultural tour to Shantiniketan.Participate in adventure tour to Sundarban or Go for natural beauty like Darjeeling, Gangtok and the list is on. Come visit a city you will cherish forever on the bank of River Hooghly.
Pick up from Howrah Railway Station / Kolkata Airport and transfer to Hotel. After refreshment take a sightseeing tour to Wax museum, Eco Park(Depending upon available time) Stay overnight at Kolkata.
Early in the morning 04:30 take a tour to Gangasagar (Our Cab service will be up to Jetty Ghat lot no 8 ) Cross the river and take Bus/Cab and go to Gangasagar and return back to Kolkata.
After breakfast take local sightseeing tour to Kalighat Kali temple, Victoria Memorial, St. Paul Cathedral Church, Mother House, [Howrah Bridge, Governors House, Eden Garden (Drive Past)] and drop to Howrah Railway Station/ Kolkata Airport for your return journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".