Palace With Hill IndiaRs 18100
Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur, are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the 1600s.
On arrival at Jaipur you will be greeted and transferred to Pushkar a holy place considered to be the only temple of Lord Brahma, on arrival enjoy temple, Lake and Stay overnight at Pushkar.
After early breakfast visit Ajmer and proceed to Udaipur a city popularly known as City of Lakes the capital of erstwhile Mewar Kingdom.Enjoy historically significant Haldighati a mountain pass in Aravalli famous for the Battle of Haldighati in the year of 1576 between Maharana Pratap and Mughal great Akbar. Via- Chitorgarh Put up at Hotel.Stay overnight at Udaipur.
After breakfast take a tour to Udaipur Sightseeing Chetak Sadak, Fateh Sagar Lake, Sahelio-ki-bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal Nigam Pichhola Lake, City Palace,Enjoy cultural show at Dharohar at Bagore ki Haveli in the evening. Stay overnight Udaipur.
After breakfast drive to Mount Abu via-Haldighati. Mount Abu the only hill station surrounded by hills, have own scenic beauty. Put up at hotel, take rest or free for shopping. Stay overnight at Mount Abu.
After breakfast, visit Om Shanti Bhawan, Anchal Garh, Dilwara Temple, Adhara Devi Mandir (02km on foot) Gurushikhar etc. return to Hotel for lunch take rest and at evening go to Sunset Point and Nakki Lake. Spend the evening for Leisure of your own. Stay overnight at Mount Abu.
After breakfast proceed for Jodhpur a city known as Sun City Or Blue City; Enjoy Mehrangarh fort 400ft above the city, Umaid Bhavan Palaceconsidered to be the largest private residence of the erstwhile Marwar rule. Now managed by Taj Hotels and a part is open for visitors as museum. Stay overnight at Jodhpur.
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur the capital and known as Pink City. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
After breakfast take a local sightseeing tour to Jaipur i.e. Hawamahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal (Drive past),Amber Palace. Evening will be free for your own activity. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur Airport for your return journey.
Jaipur : City Palace,Jantar Mantar,Birla Mandir and on the way Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
Ajmer/Puskar : Khwaja shah Dargah, Brahma temple and Puskar Lake.
Udaipur : City Palace,Sahelion-Ki-Badi,Maharana Pratap Smarak,Cultural show atDharohar at Bagore ki Haveli.
Mount Abu : Dilwara Jain Temples,PrajapitaBrahmakumari Ashram andUniversity,Gurusikhar and Nakki Lake.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".