Nestled in the foothills of the Majestic Himalaya towering and dazzling snowcapped peaks all round, Lakes to enjoy paddle boating, forest and its own habitats, mesmerizing view of snowy peaks, tall deodar pine trees altogether makes Kumaon a good holiday location which is charming and appealing in its own unique way.
On arrival at Kathgoodam Railway station you will be greeted and transferred to Nainital at an average elevation of 6500ft.Put up at Hotel. Enjoy Mall Road, Cable Car Ride, Naina Devi Temple and Boating at Nainital Lake. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a tour to Mukteswar and lakes (Bhimtal & Naukuchiatal or 'lake of nine corners') return to Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to Chaukori at an average elevation of 6600 feet. put up at Hotel. Enjoy fascinating view of snowcapped peaks like Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a tour to Patal Bhubaneswar, Berinag and not to mention superb surrounding beauty. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed for Munsiyari a small tiny Kumaon Village basically base camp for high altitude trekking at an average elevation of 7000ft. Enjoy Natural beauty of the place. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to Kousani at an average elevation of 6200ft famous for its Panoramic view of Nanda Devi, Panchchuli, Trisul, Nanda ghunti and amidst dense pine forest. Put up at Hotel. enjoy Sun Set from Hotel. Stay overnight.
After breakfast take a tour to Baijnath and Bageswar 40km return to Hotel. After lunch visit Anashakti Ashram and sun Set from Gandhi Ashram. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to Binsar- Eco Camp (Dhal China) once summer capital of Chand Rajas at an average elevation of 7200ft. Put up at camp and enjoy the tranquility of the place and breath taking view of Chaukhamba, Shivling. Stay overnight.
After breakfast enjoy Binsar Sanctuary in the middle of Oak, Rhododendrons and proceed for Lal Kuan Railway Station for your onward journey
Nainital : Mall Road, Cable Car Ride, Naina Devi Temple and Boating at Nainital Lake, Mukteswar and lakes.
Chaukori : Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot, Patal Bhubaneswar, Berinag.
Kousani : Nanda Devi, Panchchuli, Trisul, Nanda ghunti and amidst dense pine forest, Baijnath and Bageswar, Anashakti Ashram, Gandhi Ashram.
Binsar- Eco Camp : Chaukhamba, Shivling, Binsar Sanctuary, Rhododendrons.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: AP
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".