Plan your vacation in a state of “Eight Vinayakas”, “Five Jyotirlingas” pilgrimage site such as Shirdi. The state capital Mumbai is considered as financial capital of the country where wealthiest people lives. One can enjoy a long coast line, marvelous ambiance of Sahyadri range, rich cultural heritage, worldwide acclaimed caves and many more on offer.
On arrival at Mumbai Airport/Railway Station you will be greeted and transferred to Hotel. After refreshment take a tour (Depending upon available time) to sightseeing [Mumbai Library, Nariman Point, Mantralaya, Nayalaya (Drive Past)], CSMVS Museum and enjoy Elephanta Cave10Km by ferry service from Gateway of India. Return to mainland and evening will be free for Shopping or any activity of personal nature. Stay overnight at Mumbai.
After breakfast take a local sightseeing tour starts from famous Marine Drive, Chowpatty, Taraporewala Aquarium, Hanging Garden, ISKON temple, Juhu beach. Stay overnight at Mumbai.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) transfer to Nashik enjoy Muktidham temple, Ramkund and not to mention “Trimbakeswar temple” one among the 12 Jyotirlingas. Enjoy Evening Arati. Stay overnight at Trimbakeswar.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) visit Bhimashankar temple (12:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 15:30 remains closed) another Jyotirlinga on the top of a hill and transfer to Shirdi the home of one of the most revered saint of Maharashtra as well as india – “Sai Baba” Well known as the 'Child of God', Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Shirdi.
Enjoy “Kakad arati” 04:30AM early in the morning and after breakfast Shani Signapur darshan. Return to Shirdi. Enjoy “Shej Arati” 22:30PM in the evening. Stay overnight at Shirdi.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) proceeds for Aurangabad a famous historical city named after Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Enjoy Ellora (Cab up to 16 No cave. Jain sector by Local auto, Buddha sector walking distance) the famous caves of mainly sculptors of Hindu, Buddha and Jain faiths, Grishneshwar temple another Jyotirlinga, Daulatabad fort, PaniChakki, Bibi-Ka-Maqbara known as Taj of the West. Stay overnight at Aurangabad.
After breakfast proceed for Ajanta Cave popularly known for its paintings as well as sculptures. Enjoy and return to Aurangabad. Evening will be free for Shopping of your own. Stay overnight at Aurangabad.
After breakfast proceed for Mahabaleshwar a picturesque hill station on western ghat at an average elevation of 4700ft. enjoy Sunset in the evening. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight at Mahabaleswar.
After breakfast take a tour to Mahabaleshwar Local Sightseeing from Lake enjoy Paddle Boating and Horse Riding here, enjoy the beauty of the valley from various viewpoints like Eco point, Kates point. (Pratapgarh fort may be covered by local cab) Stay overnight at Mahabaleswar.
After breakfast (Start as early as possible) proceed to Pune. Enjoy Katraj snake garden, Kelkar Museum. Stay overnight at Pune
After breakfast proceed to Pune Airport for your return journey.
This package is not Explore
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: CP
- Meal Plan: MAP (Dessert Tent)
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".