The Sundarbans mangrove forest, one of the largest such forests in the world (140,000 ha), lies on the delta of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers on the Bay of Bengal. It is adjacent to the border of India's Sundarbans World Heritage site inscribed in 1987.
Pick up from Kolkata from our departure points, Arrival Godhkhali and transfer to boat for Dulki and check in at resort. After lunch we will visit to Sunset point/ Bird Island and night stay at resort. (Opposite - Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve)
After breakfast sightseeing by boat to Sajnekhali Watch tower, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower, Pirkhali, GajiKhali, ChoraKhali, Dobanki Watch Tower, Panchamukhani lunch in boat & back to resort and Night stay at resort.
After breakfast village tour, early lunch and check out from resort, back to Gadhkhali to Proceed for Kolkata.
Explore : Renowned Mangrove Forest, River Creeks, Various watch towers, Wilderness into their own den.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Transportation as per Itinerary Indigo for Standard & Deluxe and Innova for Sup. Deluxe (inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge).
- Meal Plan: AP
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".