Pristine beauty in the opulence of natural beauty like heavenly little plantation retreat in the lush green tea Garden, melodious waterfalls, majestic ancient yet beautifully preserved monasteries, Rich flora and fauna like wild orchids, Rhododendrons, trout breeding farm and last but not least variety of snow capped mountains from various viewpoints makes Sikkim something special.
Day 1 :
On arrival at NJP Railway Station/ Bagdogra you will be greeted and transferred to Namchi Temi tea garden, on the way visit statue of Guru Padmasambhaba 118ft at samdruptse. Put up at Hotel. Stay overnight.
Day 2 :
After Breakfast transfer to Yuksom at an average elevation of 5900ft. literally means the “meeting place of the three learned monks”. On arrival put up at Hotel Stay overnight at Yuksom.
Day 3 :
After Lunch enjoy Coronation Throne, Dubdi Monastery, ancient Chorten Dra Lhagang, Kabru Mt. Peak and fresh water lake and the Valley on foot. Stay overnight at Yuksom.
Day 4 :
After Breakfast proceed to Uttarey at an average elevation of 7600 ft. popularly known as base camp for Mt. Kanchenjunga trekking. Put up at Hotel. Enjoy Changey, Dentam Valley, Singsore Bridge(if Road condition permits), Trout Breeding farm and Stay overnight at Uttarey.
Day 5 :
After Breakfast proceed to Kaluk at an average elevation of 5800ft Put up at Hotel. Have a stroll and enjoy scenic beauty of the place. Stay overnight at Kaluk.
Day 6 :
After breakfast take a tour to Tagore Hill, Poison Lake, Barmiok, Rinchenpong return to Hotel. Stay overnight at Kaluk.
Day 7 :
After Breakfast Transfer to NJP Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport for your return journey.
Namchi : Temi tea garden, statue of Guru Padmasambhaba 118ft at samdruptse.
Yuksom : Coronation Throne, Dubdi Monastery, ancient Chorten Dra Lhagang, Kabru Mt. Peak and fresh water lake and the Valley on foot.
Uttarey : Changey, Dentam Valley, Singsore Bridge(if Road condition permits), Trout Breeding farm.
Kaluk : Tagore Hill, Poison Lake, Barmiok, Rinchenpong.
- Accommodation in base category room as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: CP
- Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Fuel, Toll, Road Tax, Driver allowance, Night halting charge.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the reporting place extra @ actual.
- Cost of any kind of individual Activity / Photography charge.
- Any increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective govt. or competent authority.
- Any expenses of personal nature like porter, laundry, tips, beverages (alcoholic nonalcoholic), and mineral water unless specified.
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- GST @actual.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route or evacuation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any sightseeing added not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion".