TERMS and CONDITION:
- 50% Advance has to be made at the time of reservation.
- Dapibus ac facilisis inFinal payment has to be cleared 25 Days prior to the journey with some limited exceptions/approval in written.
- In case of reservation made less than 25 Days prior to journey full amount has to be paid at the time of reservation.
- Cancellation will be accepted on submission of the money receipt and or written request only (No verbal communication will be entitled)
- During weekend/any festive season like Diwali, Christmas, New Year and or any other Peak Season cancellation terms differs from time to time depending upon the region.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, if the company cancels the tour, the entire advance / deposit amount will be refunded without any compensation.
- Due to natural calamity, strike and political disturbance, if the tour is cancelled, in such cases guest has to pay 20% of the mutually agreed price as incidental expense.
- Minimum cancellation charge Rs. 1,000/- after ensuring the reservation
- 45 Days before journey 20% Cancellation
- 30 Days before journey 30% Cancellation
- 15 Days before journey 50% Cancellation
- 07 Days before journey NO REFUND
- Company reserves the right to change rate without any prior notice until and unless paid in full.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss / damage of life / property or any other belongings whatsoever of the guest caused by any accident / theft / robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Before commencement of the tour, if there is any abnormal price hike, related to any package tour, the hiked portion of the enhanced amount will have to be borne by the guest.
- Any amendment/modification after reservation will be treated as cancellation.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata Courts only.